Sunday, January 20, 2013

Marketing for You

I recently heard about a program called You Data. I decided to try it out, and am pleasantly surprised. I spent about 5 minutes setting up my profile and a minute or two looking through the ads and I made $5.50. I realize that's not a lot of cash but for this stay-at-home Mom looking for a few ways to bring in some extra income, it's a start.

They are still in the early stages of business and don't have a ton of advertisers, but I am hopeful they will grow their business, and in turn my paypal account :)

If you are interested, here's how you can start your own You Data account.


1. Follow the link in the ad above to sign up.
2. Setup your MeFile profile with your household statistics, interests and hobbies.
3. Look through your ads and start earning some money.
4. Check back every few days for more ad offers.

** You will need a Paypal account to use this program.

No comments:

Post a Comment